Healthworks’ Essential Ergonomics Workshop is an excellent way for HR Professionals to gain the knowledge needed to become the go-to for ergonomics advice in their office. You will be able to train others in your office and wow your co-workers with your knowledge, not to mention how grateful they will be that you are concerned with helping them feel better at work! Learn how to conduct evaluations and how to handle ergonomics issues at your company as they arise.
Why take part? We thought you’d never ask…
- 1. FUN continuing education! This workshop has been approved for SHRM professional development credits and HRCI recertification credit hours. Also, did we mention it’s fun?
- 2. Affordable and valuable. For the price of just one Healthworks Ergonomics evaluation, you can train everyone in your office on the basics of ergonomic workstations and safe work behaviors. You’ll actually be saving your company money by taking on this valuable training!
- 3. Immediate Benefit for Your Whole Team! Leave the workshop with tools you can implement right away that can solve about 70% of ergonomic issues in the office. Who’s the office hero? You are!
- 4. Ready to Share Info. Healthworks will have educational information you can share company-wide that can be shared in an email, newsletter or loaded onto an internal training or company information website. Included are our 10-point checklist and desk stretches handouts. This information is especially valuable to explain what you will be doing with the team or if you won’t have time to get everyone trained right away. Empower them!
- 5. Ongoing Ergonomics Support and Community. When you attend our Healthworks Essential Ergonomics Workshop, you will be accepted to our closed Facebook group (Keep ‘em Comfortable, Healthy and Productive) where you, along with other HR professionals and Healthworks Ergonomics team members will continue to share ideas, best practices, and more!
- 6. Knowledge. This information isn’t just for use in a training program, but is valuable in helping you identify and assist with issues that arise with employees with regard to ergonomics. You will know when someone really needs ergonomic assistance.
But, you don’t have to take our word for it, here is some of the awesome feedback we have received from previous workshop attendees!
“I will be able to confidently carry out ergo assessments and give/recommend preventative advice and adjustments.” – Sarah Bidwell, Facilities Coordinator for ARM
“I gained considerable knowledge on chair adjustability, proper desk and monitor position. I feel that this will help me speak more confidently to someone about proper ergonomic form.” – Zach Webb, ARM
Are you ready to become the Ergonomics Guru in your office? Wow your colleagues with your knowledge and show them you care about their well-being by signing up for Healthworks’ Essential Ergonomics Workshop today!
Join us! Join us for this practical workshop on Essential Ergonomics. We will give you objective, evidence-based evaluation tools and teach you how to assess individuals in an office setting. Once you identify the risks, we will show you how to make adjustments and make recommendations for furniture and equipment. Come ready to play because this workshop is hands-on in our ergonomics lab!