Wanting to feel your best at your office, or home office? Many of our clients experience neck discomfort, lower back discomfort, shoulder discomfort, wrist discomfort and more from working at a desk day after day. If you’re wanting to prevent injuries, or looking to get professional advice before investing in furniture or equipment – let us help!
Getting Comfortable at Work
Getting Comfortable at Work© is our professionally-developed online ergonomics program. We will provide the guidance needed that only a professional can give, and answer all of your questions. Included in this program is a personalized ergonomics assessment of your office or home office completed by one of our professional ergonomics consultants. You’ll have access to all of the training materials for a full year.
We’ll review your:
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Sit/Stand Workstations
- Working elsewhere in the home
- And more!
Here is how it works:
- Purchase your membership, which is good for a full year.
- Create your account, log in and take the ergonomic training.
- The training modules include videos, downloadable shopping guides and interactive components. You can make changes to your workstation as you go through the modules.
- When you are finished, you will fill out the evaluation form. This is where we really get to know you!
- We will receive your form and assign it to your evaluator. The evaluator will review everything, and give you specific feedback about what ergonomic improvements may be needed.