If you are trying to feel your best at work, prevent injuries or want to get professional advice before investing in furniture or equipment – let us help!
Getting Comfortable at Work
Getting Comfortable at Work© is our professionally developed ergonomics program that will answer your questions and provide the guidance you need that only a professional can provide.
Included in this program is a personalized ergonomic evaluation of your work station completed by one of our professional consultants. You’ll have access to all of the training materials for a full year.
Here is how it works:
- Purchase your membership, which is good for a full year.
- Create your account, log in and take the ergonomic training.
- The training modules include videos, downloadable shopping guides and interactive components. You can make changes to your workstation as you go through the modules.
- When you are finished, you will fill out the evaluation form. This is where we really get to know you!
- We will receive your form and assign it to your evaluator. The evaluator will review everything and give you specific feedback about what ergonomic improvements may be needed.
In-Person Ergonomic Evaluations
If you prefer an ergonomic evaluation in person and you live in the Austin, Texas area, we provide private consultations. We schedule this evaluation wherever you work (office or home) and provide you with a written report of our findings and recommendations.
If you live outside the Austin area, contact us. for a referral!