Can you imagine what would happen to productivity if you had no IT department to maintain your computers? If you had no anti-virus protection or never updated your software? Productivity would come to a screeching halt! Your people need a little maintenance too.
What is Ergonomics?
- The science behind comfort.
- The art of high performance.
Professional evaluations with recommendations that fit your budget.
Our ergonomic evaluators make on-the-spot adjustments to custom fit the workstation, identify additional risk factors, coach your team on healthy habits and make effective recommendations.
- Professional assessment
- Recommendations that fit your budget
- Advice based on objective needs vs. team member wants
- Follow-up to make sure things go right
- Remote evaluations available
- Licensed healthcare providers perform evaluations for medical or return to work cases
A little education goes a long way.
Our web-based ergonomic training programs are a convenient way for your people to learn how to make ergonomic adjustments to their workstation and practice safe work habits. This engaging ergonomic training is available 24/7 and gives team members the tools they need to take ownership of their health and comfort at work.
- Accessed at your team’s convenience
- Provides practical ergonomic instruction for immediate use
- Promotes team member ownership
- Answers the most commonly asked ergonomics questions
Ergonomic Program Development
A well-planned ergonomics program is a smart move.
But how do you know what you need? What works and what doesn’t? Where do you start?
We get it and we are here to help.
With more than 15 years of experience working with organizations of all sizes, we will guide you with best practices to create and implement an ergonomics program that will:
- Control ergonomic costs
- Ensure ergonomic compliance
- Reduce injury rates and severity due to poor ergonomics
- Maximize team member productivity
- Provide ergonomic furniture and equipment recommendations
- Simplify day to day operations
Ready to Get Started?